1) Competence in the first place;
2) Credibility gained by a long practice in the field;
3) Integrity as a good mean to obtain a fair profit and to distinguish ourselves in the business community;
4) Continuity of business, favoring the sustainable management approaches instead of the illusions of the passing fashions;
5) Sustainable development is a development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
«Our home, planet Earth, is finite;
All life shares it resources and the energy from the sun,
and therefore has limits to growth.
For the first time, we have touched those limits.
When we compromise the air, the water, the soil and the variety of life,
we steal from the endless future to serve the fleeting present.
We are one brief generation in the long march of time;
The future is not ours to erase»