How to satisfy the expectations of your market relatively to the Quality ?
Our site has been the victim of embezzlement and slashed nearly 50% of its updated informative content.
We are working hard to restore it as soon as possible.
Supply all necessary support to the customer task force assigned to this voluntary approach, delivering miscellaneous expertise, consultation, coaching, training and auditing services, relevant to the non regulated sectors
Click on the tab Regulation to see our distinct services, corresponding to the mandatory approaches of the regulated sectors, for instance, Public Health or Food Safety.
To coach from A to Z the implementation of a new quality management system (QMS) of products and/or services
To create a QMS content, tailored to the needs and the enterprise culture of each client
To train the personnel (or the inside trainers) to assure the effective maintenance of the system
To pre-audit the obtained results in order to rectify the last deviations
To submit the rectified results to an independent registrar for the final evaluation and delivery of the certificate of conformity
Proposed reference models:
- ISO 9001: QMS-Products and services that are not subject to a specific sectoral standard
- ISO 9001: QMS-Foodstuff (primary producers, processers, distributors), see also the page « Food Safety Management»
- ISO 20000-1: IT-QMS-Quality and performance of Service Management Systems and Softwares
- ISO 16949: QMS-Automotive products, including U.S. variants QS 9000 and DELPHY
- ISO 13485: QMS-Medical devices
- AS 9100: QMS-Aviation/Space/Defence products by IAQG/SAE including AS 9110 (maintenance) / 9120 (distribution)
- ISO 3834 : Products subject to requirements relevant to the quality of welds (part 1 to 6)
- CSA W47 : Manufacturers realizing welded assembly (steel and aluminum) including support to transition to the last issue of W47.2
- CSA A660 : Manufacturers of steel buildings
- AAR-J-M1003: Railroads Products as per the Association of American Rairoads (AAR) + CAN/CGSB-43.147 in Canada
- IRIS: International Railway Industry Standard
- LEED: Assessment system of the design and construction of green buildings as per the requirements of the U.S. Green Building Council. Relevant to the product certification, this system allows to obtain a certificate of compliance based on the results of the assessment as per four (4) LEED levels: certified, silver, gold and platinum
Any other reference model whose implementation must be documented and demonstrated either to a third party to obtain a certificate of conformity or a competent authority to obtain the permission to engage in a regulated activity.